Venture into the unknown and a study of fear, lies, paranoia as Christopher Garetano tells the story of Al Bielek, Stewart Swerdlow and Preston Nichols who say they were brainwashed and forced against their will by a clandestine organization to take part in secret experiments along with nearly 100,000 other children.
- World to end today claims religious group who warn Earth’s magnetic poles will flip
- Amazing Fireball Over Western US Caused by Chinese Space Junk
- UFO Shot Down By Jet Fighters Over South Africa: Crash Video Surfaces of Reported Incident
- Mosquitoes May Be Spreading Zika in Florida
- Girl writhes and vomits in spine-chilling footage of exorcism after ‘demonic possession through Ouija Board’
- Russian KGB Discovered 13,000-Year-Old Alien Astronaut Mummy In Ancient Egyptian Tomb In 1961, According To Conspiracy Theorists