Imagine losing your child to suicide and the grief and despair that follows. It propelled Dr. Elisa Medhus on a search for answers about death, the afterlife and untethered spirits, many which came from an unexpected source.
She’s joined by spirit translator Kim Babcock to discuss their work on the project, Channeling Erik, named after Dr. Medhus’ 20-year-old son who took his life in 2009.
- Is reality an illusion? Scientist says we may be living in a computer simulation controlled by an evil genius
- You Are Being Spied On Through Your Phone’s Battery
- These are the 20 best places to search for alien life, say astronomers
- We May Be Alone Because Life on Earth Began Prematurely
- Florida UFO Outbreak Reportedly Cues Men In Black Visit
- Watch Gardai chase a UFO down the streets of Gorey
- Woman claims she is in a ‘Sexual Relationship’ with Bigfoot
- Witches are Falling From the Sky in Ghana
- Tiny Neural Dust Implants Monitor the Human Body From Within
- Perseid Meteor Shower Will Be Extra Awesome This Year, NASA Says