We do justice to Keith Linder’s story about his haunted Washington state property and get closer to the bottom of this mystery. Keith reveals the source of writings on his walls and we discuss the link to Native American heritage.
Lisa Moulden claims she captured a picture of George Washington’s ghost at Middleton Tavern in Maryland. She also reaches inside the souls of our presidents and discusses ghostly happenings in Ellicott City, Maryland.
Peter Robbins reacts to developments with an Air Force officer revealing himself as a witness to the Rendlesham Forest Incident in 1980.
- All ‘Original Seven’ American astronauts now dead
- Google puts fake news about aliens at the top of search results
- Fake Or Real? How To Self-Check The News And Get The Facts
- New Revelations on Roswell From Welder at Crash Site
- Retired Air Force officer claims he saw infamous UFO sighting
- New Tech Takes Us One Step Closer To The Matrix
- German Lunar Mission To Put Moon Landing Hoax Claims To Rest
- Vacation on the Moon Soon For Just $10,000
- Get Ready For A Longer Work Day: Earth’s Rotation Is Slowing
- Scientists Think the Speed of Light Has Slowed, and They’re Trying to Prove It
- Fidel Castro ‘was shown crashed UFO and frozen alien’ at Russian equival
- Nessie sightings at highest since millennium thanks to smartphones and webcams