Is Planet X the most important story of the century? Researcher and investigative reporter David Meade believes so. We’ll discuss why he feels that 2017 is the year that the elusive planet will arrive and what that means for human civilization. Also, what’s Facebook doing reading our minds and some even wilder stories.
We discussed the effects that a pole shift would have including a debris cloud pelting the earth with asteroids and meteorites, an electromagnetic pulse, nuclear radiation, title waves, hurricane force winds, earthquakes and more.
Meade studied astronomy at the University of Louisville. He has worked both for the federal government and in private industry in addition to forensic investigations. Meade is author of “Planet X – The 2017 Arrival“.
We welcomed a new voice to Parabnormal News… John Jeter. Among his reports is more mysterious planet talk, the latest asteroid buzz, pilots trying to communicate with a UFO, and perhaps the strangest story of the night.
- Facebook has a mysterious team working on tech that sounds a lot like mind reading
- ‘Planet Nine’ Could Be an Alien Intruder
- Newfound Asteroid Gives Earth a Close Shave
- Human error in a nuclear facility nearly destroyed Arkansas
- Commercial Pilots Communicate With UFO Using Aircraft Lights
- Star Explosion Expected to Create Spectacular Light Show in 2022
- How Old Is the Moon? Scientists Say They Finally Know
- Fish Exorcists in Japan Face Animal Abuse Claims
- Was Einstein Right, Is Time Travel Possible? Scientists Tested it
- U.S. Military Launches Swarm of Micro-Drones Over California
- Vampire Bats Caught Feeding on Humans for the First Time