Dr. Lisa Galarneau and Russell Calka of The Disclosure Activists go over the evidence and their frustration that the world is not demanding disclosure of the extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race. And Jeremy tells us why it’s never a good idea to shoot at a UFO.
We also discuss the haunted Peoria State Hospital in Illinois with Sylvia Shults, its haunted history and ghost farts of all things.
- Change.org Petition
- Brighton man arrested after pointing a laser at the police chopper, thinking it was a UFO
- NJ has had more than 130 reported UFO sightings since Jan. 2016
- Brilliant Fireball Streaks Over Milwaukee, Wows Skywatchers
- NASA Researching Link Between Solar Storms, Sea Animal Deaths
- Tree rings suggest an unexpected solar event occurred 7,000 years ago
- Researchers say pandemics, climate change and nuclear war could wipe out the world unless leaders take action
- Au revoir aurora: Britain to lose Northern Lights due to solar winds of change
- NASA Studies Cosmic Radiation to Protect High-Altitude Travelers
- $100,000 Harambe Cheeto sparks boom in silly-snack auctions