PODCAST | SUBSCRIBE HERE
Is the Earth flat or is it round? We’ll debate that to the end with Mark Sargent and David Weiss, and whoever has the guts from the round earth perspective. Also, what’s behind this growing movement?
Mark Sargent has a background as a professional computer gamer and software developer. In 2014, he looked into what he calls “no doubt the most ridiculous conspiracy ever” and through extensive research has discovered that flat earth theory isn’t so laughable after all.
David Weiss became a truth seeker in 2001 after 9/11 and discovered the earth is not a spinning ball flying through space.
Plus John Jeter has Parabnormal News at the bottom of the hour. He’ll report on the top UFO states, a crazy Bigfoot encounter, syncing the brain to a computer and more. We’ll save the wackiest and creepiest for last.
- California is the top state with most UFO sightings, say UFO experts
- Report: Idaho woman blames hungry Bigfoot for crashing vehicle
- More Unsettling Volcanic Activity Throughout Italy
- Elon Musk has launched a company that hopes to link your brain to a computer
- Mystery ‘alien’ noise makes terrifying return after loud hum booms from Britain’s skies
- Tracey Emin announces she has married a rock
- Spiders could theoretically eat every human on earth in one year
- Giant python swallows Indonesian farmer whole