PODCAST | SUBSCRIBE HERE
Why do we remain obsessed with doomsday myths even when they fail to materialize? What if we haven’t recognized the true message? Also, Jeremy outlines more of what appears to be a disturbing trend and connects the dots that others are avoiding.
We discuss the psychological, historical, religious and philosophical aspects of end times with Joseph Felser, Ph.D. He suggests that our obsession with doomsday events hides a repressed, healthy longing for reconciliation with our inner and outer worlds, nature and natural spirituality.
He explores the spiritual questions raised by these enduring myths in his book, “The Myth of the Great Ending”.
Jeremy shares his gut feeling that we are on the edge of “something” and talks about electromagnetic pulse. James in Ohio called about a mysterious emergency alert message on April 26 and a connection to strange events. Also, an item of fake news.
In Parabnormal News with John Jeter at the bottom of the hour: SETI efforts take center stage, a celebrity UFO encounter, man to Mars and more.
- People Are Trolling Trump’s New Anti-Immigrant Hotline With Reports Of Space Aliens And The Government Is Not Amused
- Coincidence? Simultaneous power outages give credence to cyber-doomsday scenarios
- SETI’s Largest Project Reveals That 11 Signals From Space May Point to Aliens
- SETI Scientists Could Survey a Million Star Systems by 2037, Lawmakers Are Told
- Kurt Russell Recalls UFO Sighting in BBC Interview
- Donald Trump Wants to Send Astronauts to Mars During His Presidency
- Pakistani man surviving on fresh leaves for last 25 years, never falls ill