PODCAST | SUBSCRIBE HERE
We document stories of personal encounters with the paranormal including haunted objects and cattle mutilations. And here comes the summer of UFO’s.
Christopher O’Brien has investigated more than 1,000 paranormal events, UFO reports, unexplained livestock deaths, haunted sites, Native American legends, cryptozoology, secret military activity and folklore. He is author of “Stalking the Herd: Unraveling the Cattle Mutilation Mystery“.
Annette Munnich has documented a wide array of true paranormal encounters. She owns Stellium Books and is a contributing author in the best-selling anthology, “Amazing Paranormal Encounters” Volumes 1-4.
In Parabnormal News with John Jeter at the bottom of each hour: Nannies flee a haunted house in Scotland, Texas parks officials release alleged ‘Bigfoot’ prints, China’s Bermuda Triangle, Canada legalizes witchcraft and more.
- UFO claims on the rise as sky clears, weather warms up
- Make $64,000 Per Year as a Nanny in a Haunted House
- Did Texas park officials release photos of Bigfoot tracks?
- A New Bermuda Triangle Opens Off the Coast of China
- Comets May Have Delivered Many of Life’s Building Blocks to Early Earth
- Double Double Trudeau and Trouble: Canada Legalizes Witchcraft
- These scientists think mushrooms might have superpowers