PODCAST | SUBSCRIBE HERE
The 1941 Cape Girardeau UFO crash, tales of the bizarre and unusual, and Jeremy outlines the June 24th Connection.
April 12th, 1941 at sundown, three gray aliens are said to have crash-landed their circular spaceship in a field outside of Cape Girardeau, Missouri in what is believed to be America’s first UFO crash.
Carlo Armenise talks about the struggle of good vs. evil and his beliefs in the supernatural. He writes short stories, screenplays and television episodes from horror and the supernatural to comedy. His latest work is “Footsteps in the Dark: Stories of the Bizarre and Unusual“.
In Parabnormal News with John Jeter at the bottom of the hour: new planetary discoveries, asteroid = catastrophe, 8th Wonder of the World?, a war in outer space, and animals predicting the future.
- June 24th Prediction
- US pilot Kenneth Arnold’s sighting of peculiar flying objects sparked the UFO craze
- ‘Potentially hazardous’ asteroid to fly past Earth
- NASA Releases Kepler Survey Catalog with Hundreds of New Planet Candidates
- Europe Will Put 26 Telescopes on One Satellite to Hunt for Earth-Like Planets
- Inevitable: Experts Warn Earth Is Overdue for Catastrophic Asteroid Impact
- Scientists Believe They Finally Found The 8th Wonder Of The World
- The US Air Force is Preparing for War in Space
- Can Animals Predict Earthquakes? Italion Farm Acts as a Lab to Find Out
- Unexplained Mass Fish Suicide Caught on Camera in China