On a night where anything goes, we heard from listeners sharing their experiences about all sorts of phenomena.
Download | TuneIn | iTunes | iHeart | Stitcher | Google Play | Android | RSS
Jeremy ranted about fake news, the mummies and artificial intelligence. He also spent some time talking about superhumans battling robots and the eclipse.
Jim Malliard from the Malliard Report shared his theory that we are helping to program AI and that the robots could be programmed to kill us.
Loyal listener Deb in Florida called to ask Jeremy his thoughts on poltergeist and told us of her experiences. Jeremy offered to try and get her help and we’ll update you on the progress.
Felicity shared her favorite conspiracy theory about Propaganda Due.
Our friend Joe Rupe from “Lighting The Void” added to the conspiracy topic that Bill Hicks’ death was faked and he’s dressed up as Alex Jones to spread disinformation for the CIA.
Finally, Terri in Oregon shared an eerie ghost story involving a suicide, blood spot and her dog. She says that was all the proof she needs that animals can sense spirits.
John Jeter, host of Parabnormal News stopped by for a few minutes to discuss the RODS and Bigfoot. In his news at the bottom of each hour: ancient civilizations, artificial intelligence, building a Moon base, space sounds, genetic modification and the Bermuda Triangle.
- 5 ‘aliens’ discovered near Nazca lines in Peru – Ufologist
- Elon Musk: Regulate AI Before Robots Start ‘Killing People’
- Elon Musk fires back at Mark Zuckerberg in debate about the future: ‘His understanding of the subject is limited’
- Congressman Demands NASA Evidence of Martian Civilizations
- Elon Musk Calls for Moon Base
- NASA analyzing eerie whistling sounds coming from space
- Scientists Just Successfully Edited the First Human Embryo Ever in The U.S.
- Bermuda Triangle: ‘There’s been a simple explanation to the disappearances all along’
- Residents rattled after reporting chupacabra sightings in mountains of Riverside County