We learn about the life of Dr. J Allen Hynek and discuss near-death experiences from the perspective of a medical doctor. Also, the passing of Jim Marrs, a shock fireball video, NASA hiring a planetary protection officer and more.
Download | TuneIn | iTunes | iHeart | Stitcher | Google Play | Android | RSS
In the first half, Dr. Laurin Bellg talks about her work with patients who have had near-death experiences.
Mark O’Connell, the official biographer of Dr. J Allen Hynek shares Hynek’s life story in the second half of the program.
In Parabnormal News at the bottom of the hour, John Jeter reports on comets, artificial intelligence, the Mars Curiosity Rover and more.
- JFK conspiracy theorist and UFO author Jim Marrs has died
- Extra-terrestrial’ fireball filmed soaring across sky – then does something ‘IMPOSSIBLE’
- Nasa offering six-figure salary for new ‘planetary protection officer’ to defend Earth from aliens
- Big Comets That Can Hit Earth More Numerous Than NASA Thought
- Facebook AI Creates Its Own Language In Creepy Preview Of Our Potential Future
- Where our Curiosity took us
- China cracks down after investigation finds massive peer-review fraud