Download | TuneIn | iTunes | iHeart | Stitcher | Google Play | Android | RSS
We hear from real people with true stories of the paranormal. There is no limits on “True Paranormal” in the second and third hours. Plus, Jeremy talks about the end of the world prediction from David Meade and we replay part of a conversation with Meade talking Planet X and our demise in hour one.
Eugene Braxton chatted about Planet X and the weird stuff that happens when we’re alone, Dave Cruz of Beyond The Strange shared an experience in a haunted house, Rich Giordano of The Paranormal Connection told of a doppelganger and left us with a creepy voice that could cause nightmares, John Jeter from our Parabnormal News discussed the Gray Man and a Bigfoot experience while hunting, Joseph Rupe of Lighting The Void shared witnessing a star do some weird stuff after dabbling in the occult, and G.G. from Shift Happens recounted an experience of missing time.
In Parabnormal News with John Jeter at the bottom of the hour: AI predicting earthquakes, Travis Walton fires back at skeptics, vampire “repellent” and more.
- Kim Jong-Un May Be Planning to Nuke Planet X
- Relax, the world isn’t going to end on 23 September – new apocalypse prediction gives us 82 more years
- Can Artificial Intelligence Predict Earthquakes?
- World’s most famous ‘alien abductee’ Travis Walton slams sceptics – claiming 16 lie detector tests prove his story is TRUE
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop is now selling $30 repellent for ‘psychic vampires’
- US Navy is running top secret programme to detect alien spacecraft under the ocean, UFO expert claims
- Mysterious Flesh-Eating Disease Epidemic Hits Australia