PODCAST | SUBSCRIBE HERE
Filmmaker Aleksandar Petakov discusses the mystery of the Lake Champlain monster.
Journalist Danny Robins shares his travels across the United Kingdom investigating ghostly activity.
Also, UFO researcher Jack Brewer provides an update on the Pentagon UFO program and his Freedom of Information Act requests.
In Parabnormal News with John Jeter: groundbreaking developments on cloning and gene editing, also the “Super Blue Blood Moon” and the world’s oldest modern human fossil.
- Another Case Of Rare Side Effect In Some Children Who Take Tamiflu
- Your phone is like a spy in your pocket
- 9th Grade Students Gain the Attention of Scientists After Their Experiment Reveals a Dark Truth About WiFi
- Chinese scientists clone monkeys, break barrier to human cloning
- The US government wants to speed gene-editing therapies to patients
- Get Ready for the ‘Super Blue Blood Moon’ Eclipse of Jan. 31!
- New French Telescope Trio Will Scan the Sky for Earth-Like Planets
- Modern fossil discovery rewrites human history
- Indiana University astrobiologist named planetary protection officer at NASA
- 5 reasons why a ghost might attach itself to you
- Doomsday Clock moved to just two minutes to ‘apocalypse’
- ‘Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence’ Needs a New Name, SETI Pioneer Says