Jeremy takes the show on the road to the 19th annual McMenamins UFO Fest in McMinnville, Oregon. This small town is notorious for the 1950 sighting witnessed by husband and wife Paul and Evelyn Trent on their farm. The photographs they captured are said to be some of the most credible UFO images to date.
Jeremy speaks with Clyde Lewis from Ground Zero about the sighting and the state of disclosure, Phillip Wade discusses the alien phenomena surrounding Mount Adams in Washington State and Tobe Johnson shares Bigfoot evidence he obtained and submitted for analysis including knee prints and hair.
- Facebook: @McMenaminsUFOFest
- Facebook: @GroundZeroRadio
- Facebook: @PhillipWadeOfficial
- Facebook: @AmbitionPicturesOfficial
- Facebook: @strangeBrauRadio
- Twitter: @ClydeLewis
- Strange lights and gunshots: Coast abuzz with mysteries
- Aliens May Well Exist in a Parallel Universe, New Studies Find
- Forget Yanny or Laurel! Latest audio illusion that you can control is blowing people’s minds
- A Very Hungry Black Hole Is Found, Gorging on Stars
- First Successful Memory Transplant Performed
- A stealthy Harvard startup wants to reverse aging in dogs, and humans could be next