Jeremy takes the show on the road to the McMenamins’ UFO Festival in McMinnville, Oregon.
This small town is known as “Saucerville” from the notoriety of the 1950 Trent sighting, witnessed by husband and wife Paul and Evelyn on their farm. The photographs they captured are said to be some of the most credible images to date.
Jeremy speaks with Clyde Lewis from Ground Zero about the history of the event, the state of disclosure and more.
Filmmaker Phillip Wade discusses the alien phenomena surrounding Mount Adams in Washington State.
Tobe Johnson shares Bigfoot evidence he obtained and submitted for analysis including knee prints and hair.
Also, we chat with psychic medium Cheri about her abilities.
- Strange lights and gunshots: Coast abuzz with mysteries
- Aliens May Well Exist in a Parallel Universe, New Studies Find
- Forget Yanny or Laurel! Latest audio illusion that you can control is blowing people’s minds
- A Very Hungry Black Hole Is Found, Gorging on Stars
- First Successful Memory Transplant Performed
- A stealthy Harvard startup wants to reverse aging in dogs, and humans could be next
Photo Gallery: Alien Costume Parade