Michael Mayes talks about the black panther phenomenon and why the creature should not exist scientifically.
E.G. Rowley takes us through an unconventional journey of time travel.
- Facebook: @TexasCryptidHunter
- Facebook: @EGRowley
- Twitter: @TCryptidHunter
- Twitter: @EGrowley
- Why You’ll Feel Mars Retrograde More Than Neptune Retrograde This Month
- Meet Norman – the world’s first ‘psychopathic artificial intelligence’ unveiled by MIT
- Woman says she was told telepathically 3 people would cause a shooting at DOJ, police say
- Girlfriend dumps partner ‘after ghost of 7ft circus ringmaster followed him home from exorcism’
- NASA has a plan to let humans soar above the clouds on Venus
- Woman sues NASA over vial of moon dust she says gifted by Neil Armstrong
- A Huge Dust Storm on Mars Is Threatening NASA’s Opportunity Rover
- The Universe Is Not a Simulation, but We Can Now Simulate It
- More Mystery Objects Detected Near Milky Way’s Supermassive Black Hole
- Want to Take a 10-Day Trip to the Space Station? It’ll Cost You $55 Million