Our “Halloween Spook” continues with more stories and spooks.
Mark Gober dispels the myth that the brain produces consciousness and so much more to challenge what we think we know.
We investigate some of Niagara’s most haunted sites with Dr. Peter Sacco and his approach to the paranormal as a criminal profiler.
Surprise guest David Oman talked about his haunted home in Beverly Hills.
- An End to Upside Down Thinking: Dispelling the Myth That the Brain Produces Consciousness, and the Implications for Everyday Life
- Niagara’s Most Haunted: Legends and Myths
- Creepy Demon Voice Recorded In Devon Hospital
- Mysterious One-Legged Ghost Recorded Hopping Around Laos
- NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope Returns to Science Operations
- Astronomers confirm existence of two faint dust clouds orbiting Earth alongside the moon