James F. Ponder discusses the threat of electromagnetic pulse, vulnerabilities of the power grid and internet, and how we can protect ourselves.
- U.S. Escalates Online Attacks on Russia’s Power Grid
- ‘Most dangerous’ hackers targeting U.S. utilities — report
- Millions Were Left Without Power in Argentina and Uruguay After an ‘Extraordinary’ System Failure. How Did it Happen?
- Target’s registers suffered a nationwide outage
- Amtrak power outages cause chaos for commuters along Northeast Corridor
- Florida city pays $600,000 to hackers who seized its computer system
- Research finds only 15% of companies are adequately prepared for a cyber attack