James Ponder discusses the threat of an EMP, vulnerabilities of the power grid and internet, and how we can protect ourselves.
Plus our tribute to John Jeter, host of Parabnormal News.
- U.S. Escalates Online Attacks on Russia’s Power Grid
- ‘Most dangerous’ hackers targeting U.S. utilities — report
- Millions Were Left Without Power in Argentina and Uruguay After an ‘Extraordinary’ System Failure. How Did it Happen?
- Target’s registers suffered a nationwide outage
- Amtrak power outages cause chaos for commuters along Northeast Corridor
- Florida city pays $600,000 to hackers who seized its computer system
- Research finds only 15% of companies are adequately prepared for a cyber attack