Jeremy exposes the growing threat of drug-resistant bacteria known as Superbugs and discusses antibiotic resistance with Michael Graziano.
- Deadly superbugs pose greater threat than previously estimated
- CDC’s Antibiotic Resistance Threats in the United States, 2019
- When Antibiotics Fail
- Daring Mars mission to send rocks back to Earth in hunt for past life
- First Detection of Sugars in Meteorites Gives Clues to Origin of Life
- Planet 9 may have already been found, study suggests
- The Sound of Earth Being Wracked by a Solar Storm Is Eerily Disturbing