The debate over wearing a mask in public to stop the spread of COVID-19 has heated up with requirements in many areas. What does the science say and what’s on your mind?
- Report: Reducing transmission of SARS-CoV-2
- It’s Time to Face Facts, America: Masks Work
- Fireball that lit up Pilbara sky ‘something special’, but scientists not exactly sure what
- The Solar Orbiter will capture the closest-ever images of the Sun ever captured
- Why scientists are changing their minds and disagreeing during the coronavirus pandemic
- Just how effective are masks at stopping coronavirus? Here’s what new research says.
- Concerns about coronavirus rebound as more Americans exit social distancing