Hugh McTavish, Ph.D., addresses the impacts of COVID lockdowns and concludes it had little or no effect on deaths, but caused enormous needless suffering.
- COVID Lockdown Insanity: The COVID Deaths It Prevented, the Depression and Suicide it Caused, What We Should Have Done, and What It Shows We Could Do Now to Address Real Crises
- Radio Transmissions From Police Helicopter’s Chase Of Bizarre Craft Over Tucson Add To Mystery
- Dyson Spheres Around Black Holes Could Reveal Alien Civilizations, Scientists Say
- NASA stands by its astronaut after incendiary Russian claims
- Space collision: Chinese satellite got whacked by hunk of Russian rocket in March