Hackers have stepped up their game targeting some of the most sensitive systems. They’re getting bolder and the ramifications seem to be only getting bigger every time they strike. From ransomware attacks to security breaches affecting thousands of businesses, the financial sector, a fuel pipeline, defense contractors and now the FBI, we delve deep into cyber wargames and ask what’s next with James F. Ponder.
- Hackers have breached organizations in defense and other sensitive sectors, security firm says
- The FBI’s email system was hacked to send out fake cybersecurity warnings
- Space debris forces astronauts on space station to take shelter in return ships
- Wormholes may be viable shortcuts through space-time after all, new study suggests
- Space rocks keep hitting Jupiter. What’s the deal with that?
- Tread lightly: ‘Eggshell planets’ possible around other stars