PODCAST | SUBSCRIBE HERE
We explore how deception, sensationalism and questionable ethics characterize the UFO genre and distort public perception of the phenomenon with researcher and writer, Jack Brewer. Also, Jeremy touches on what’s ahead for Space exploration with a new President elect, and will there be a President Trump?
Jack told of a childhood sighting of a spinning v-shaped object in North Carolina and how his mind became open to extraordinary subjects as a young boy.
He says more transparency is needed and that we can handle the truth on aliens and UFO’s. Brewer says he doesn’t believe that the ET race is interacting with mankind, and does not buy into the hubrid, or human-alien hybrid theories.
Plus Parabnormal News with the debuting Bella Scott filling in for Karissa Fleck: Break in the Amelia Earhart disappearance? What’s that about a giant crack in Earth’s shield? Plus, mass UFO sightings and mysterious “pinging” noises.
- What a Trump Presidency Means for Space Exploration
- Blind mystic who ‘predicted Brexit, 9/11 and ISIS’ warned Obama would be ‘last US president’
- Massive Crack in Earth’s Magnetic Shield Discovered
- Arm Bones May Solve Mystery of Amelia Earhart Disappearance
- Supermoon November 2016: When, Where & How to See It
- Giant glowing orb UFO stuns thousands in Japan leaving experts baffled
- Mass UFO Sighting In Arizona Reopens Phoenix Lights Debate
- Mystery UFO falls from the sky and leaves houses shaking as it crashes into mine
- Mysterious ‘ping’ sound from sea floor baffles Igloolik
- Australian Telescope Joins $100 Million Search for Alien Life
- Woman claims ‘possessed’ salad dressing caused £2,000 worth of damage to her home