On the night of March 13, 1997, thousands of people across a 300-mile stretch from Arizona into New Mexico reported what goes down as the #1 mass UFO sighting of our times. 20 years later, there is still no logical explanation other than something from another planet.
Download | TuneIn | iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | Android | RSS
Witnesses reported seeing v-shaped lights between 7:30 and 10:30 local time that stretched over a mile long. To this day, people still say they see these lights. Is there a secret alien-UFO base over Arizona that comes out at night?
Dr. Lynne Kitei set aside a successful medical career as an internationally acclaimed physician and health educator to document the events that she first witnessed years before the mass sighting. Previously a skeptic, the experiences of thousands of other witnesses were all the validation she needed. She came forward after seven years with her amazing evidence, which has since been featured all around the world.
Dr. Kitei received a Bachelor of Science degree in secondary science education in 1970 and earned her Medical Degree in 1974. She is author of “Phoenix Lights: A Skeptic’s Discovery That We Are Not Alone Book” and co-producer of the internationally award-winning documentary, “The Phoenix Lights: Beyond Top Secret“, both of which have been updated in honor of the 20th anniversary.
Steve Lantz has a background in arts with experience working in independent video and film production since 1979. He graduated in 1985 with a BA degree in professional photography and film production. Steve is well acquainted with specialized camera systems having installed them in helicopters and jets. He also co-produced the documentary and wrote this article challenging many of the myths about the Phoenix Lights.
In the final segment, Father Mike Paraniuk from St. Mary Catholic Church in Ohio reacts to an increase in demonic activity and the call for more exorcists. He points to a rise in heroin use among our youth as one cause.
- The Phoenix Lights: A Skeptics Discovery That We Are Not Alone
- The Phoenix Lights: Beyond Top Secret
In Parabnormal News with John Jeter at the bottom of the hour: Bringing the dead back to life, crop circle messages, uploading data to the brain and more.
- Two decades later, ‘Phoenix Lights’ remains a mystery
- Bringing Humans Back From the Dead Gets Government Approval
- Scientists discover how to ‘upload knowledge to your brain’
- Robot Makers Being Sued for Death by Robot
- They’re real and contain hidden messages, scientist says
- Major rescue unit called to Derby city centre after strange sounds heard underground
- Brazilian President Flees Official Residence Due to ‘Ghosts’
- US Exorcists: Demonic Activity on the Rise
- Bizarre New Mask Keeps Your Phone Conversations Private