Three teens who went into the desert looking for the truth about The Phoenix Lights hoping to document the “most mysterious UFO sighting ever” on March 13th, 1997 were never seen again. For the first time ever, the truth is revealed in “Phoenix Forgotten” in theaters on April 21st.
Download | TuneIn | iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | Android | RSS
All that remains is their story, which includes never-before-seen video chronicling the final hours of their fateful expedition.
Jeremy told his latest story of a personal paranormal event and discussed signs that a place can be haunted.
In Parabnormal News with John Jeter at the bottom of the hour: A meteor on camera, more “booms”, picturing a black hole, manipulating climate change and more.
- Loch Ness Monster rejected for permanent residency by Home Office
- Astronomers trying to capture photograph of a black hole
- Mystery Boom in Maine Baffles Officials, Police
- Harvard Researchers Are Preparing to Geoengineer the Atmosphere
- NASA funds 22 sci-fi proposals that could ‘expand how we explore the universe’
- Royal Astronomer Predicts a Catastrophic Robot Takeover Soon
- 16 Signs That Your House Is Haunted
Note: Check out our show on the 20th anniversary of the Phoenix Lights.