Director Justin Barber tells the story of “Phoenix Forgotten” about three teens who went into the desert looking for the truth about The Phoenix Lights hoping to document the “most mysterious UFO sighting ever” on March 13th, 1997 and were never seen again.
Jeremy told his latest story of a personal paranormal event and discussed signs that a place can be haunted.
- Gorgeous Green ‘San Diego Fireball’ Lights Up Western Sky (Video)
- Loch Ness Monster rejected for permanent residency by Home Office
- Astronomers trying to capture photograph of a black hole
- Mystery Boom in Maine Baffles Officials, Police
- Harvard Researchers Are Preparing to Geoengineer the Atmosphere
- NASA funds 22 sci-fi proposals that could ‘expand how we explore the universe’
- Royal Astronomer Predicts a Catastrophic Robot Takeover Soon
- 16 Signs That Your House Is Haunted