On this episode: The Mandela Effect, reality shifts, quantum jumps, vampires, blood drinking and more.
Download | TuneIn | iTunes | iHeart | Stitcher | Google Play | Android | RSS
Something extraordinary is happening… and the closer you look, the more amazing it gets. Have you noticed things move around mysteriously? Keys don’t stay put, wallets transport to different places, and socks go missing from the laundry. We observe reality shifts when things appear, disappear, transform or transport and when we experience changes in time.
In the second half of the program, Cynthia Sue Larson helps us make sense of the changing world around us. She has a degree in Physics, is an intuitive/spiritual life coach and has authored six best-selling books, including “Reality Shifts: When Consciousness Changes the Physical World“, and “Quantum Jumps: An Extraordinary Science of Happiness and Prosperity“.
In the first half, Douglas Robinson shares his dreams of vampires, seeing pooling blood and stories from his Silently Series storyline about a modern-day vampire who exposes her boyfriend to her blood and turns him into a vampire.
- Reality Shifts: When Consciousness Changes the Physical World
- Quantum Jumps: An Extraordinary Science of Happiness and Prosperity
- Silently Comes The Night
- Rites of Passage
In Parabnormal News with John Jeter at the bottom of the hour: teleportation, telepathy, UFO’s, crop circles, and space exploration.
- First Object Teleported from Earth to Orbit
- The government wants to put ‘telepathy’ chips in our brains
- Witness Says Strange Hole in Mt. Adams is a UFO Hangar Door
- Surge in crop circles caused by drone users, police say
- NASA finally admits it doesn’t have the funding to land humans on Mars
- Kesha Recalls UFO Sighting That Influenced New Album ‘Rainbow’