Jeremy opens our minds to all the mucking that’s been going on with the power grid and why it leads him to believe this is testing for a larger electromagnetic pulse attack whether by home grown or foreign hackers.
Make sure to check out Ep. #316 with James Ponder from June 22nd, 2019 as we discuss this more in-depth.
- Congress mobilizes on cyber threats to electric grid
- New Yorkers can expect more power outages this summer, says Con Ed
- Power Restored On Staten Island After Outage Leaves Thousands In The Dark
- Preliminary report shows faulty relay protection system caused NYC power outage
- Equipment issue leaves thousands in the dark in Northeast DC
- Fullerton outage leaves nearly 13,000 without power
- 12,000 are without power in Madison, Wisconsin, during the heat wave
- Triple-digit temperatures could bring blackouts in New York City, DC and Chicago
- USDA offers food safety tips for during a power outage