We recount with Paul Blake Smith the events of April 12th, 1941 at sundown when three gray aliens are said to have crash-landed their circular spaceship in a field outside of Cape Girardeau, Missouri in what is believed to be America’s first UFO crash.
Carlo Armenise talks about the struggle of good vs. evil and his beliefs in the supernatural.
Plus, Jeremy outlines the June 24th Connection
- Facebook: @MO41BombshellBeforeRoswell
- June 24th Prediction
- US pilot Kenneth Arnold’s sighting of peculiar flying objects sparked the UFO craze
- ‘Potentially hazardous’ asteroid to fly past Earth
- NASA Releases Kepler Survey Catalog with Hundreds of New Planet Candidates
- Europe Will Put 26 Telescopes on One Satellite to Hunt for Earth-Like Planets
- Inevitable: Experts Warn Earth Is Overdue for Catastrophic Asteroid Impact
- Scientists Believe They Finally Found The 8th Wonder Of The World
- The US Air Force is Preparing for War in Space
- Can Animals Predict Earthquakes? Italion Farm Acts as a Lab to Find Out
- Unexplained Mass Fish Suicide Caught on Camera in China