Jeremy discusses the history of law enforcement responding to and witnessing UFOs including a sighting captured by RCMP on dash cam that has recently come to light and the most famous incident of Police Sergeant Lonnie Zamora who came upon a crash landing in Socorro, New Mexico in 1964.
Gary Heseltine, Detective Constable (Ret.) in the British Transport Police, opens up his database of officers in the U.K. who have reported their sightings and talks about the current state of ufology.
Ed Wilkerson, Chief (Ret.) of Millstadt Police Department, recounts the sighting in Southern Illinois that he tracked with fellow officers on January 5th, 2000.
- UFO Video Allegedly Leaked From RCMP Dashcam
- SpaceX splashdown location: Crew-2 astronauts set to return to Florida
- SpaceX launches NASA’s Crew-3 astronaut mission
- If the universe is a giant computer simulation, here’s how many bits would be required to run it
- NASA’s Artemis astronauts won’t land on the moon by 2024 deadline
- 11 Must-See Astronomy Events in the November Night Sky