With mass die-offs of fish, birds and other animals suffering similar fates or appearing lethargic, something seems fishy. Jeremy strings it all together and wonders if there’s something much larger at play.
- Unprecedented red tide kills thousands of fish in San Francisco Bay Area
- ‘Catastrophic failure’ kills 21,000 fish at California university
- Mass fish deaths found in Georgia creek following soybean spill
- Germany denies Poland’s ‘fake news’ claim over fish deaths
- Starvation caused mass bird deaths
- Hundreds of dead gulls found as ‘unprecedented’ avian flu outbreak continues in Nova Scotia
- Nearly 300 animal deaths in Fota, Dublin Zoo and Tayto Park
- Mediterraneo: Dolphin deaths were not ‘pure accident’, animal welfare commissioner says
- 13 Ohio counties now confirming cases of “zombie deer”.
- Man, 77, killed by wild pet kangaroo in rural Western Australia