PODCAST | SUBSCRIBE HERE
Could the Loch Ness Monster be real? And where have the sightings gone? Also, we’ll learn about the legend of the Gray Man. Jeremy educates us first on a very disturbing trend. What’s going on right under our nose? Is it preparations for something? And if that doesn’t scare you enough, just wait until the end!
Nessie sightings date back to 565 A.D., but it wasn’t brought to worldwide attention until 1933. Gary Campbell and his wife have tracked every single one of those reports. They live in Scotland and he works for the University of the Highlands and Islands. Gary had no interest in Nessie until he saw something in Loch Ness in March 1996. He has tracked nearly 1,100 reports on the Official Loch Ness Monster Sightings Registrar.
Gary will detail his sighting and some of the countless others and tell us what he makes of a current drought in sightings being reported.
The Gray Man is a being that appears to warn of hurricanes along the Carolina Coast and then mysteriously vanishes. We’ll discuss the legend with John Jeter, host of “Parabnormal News”, who had a chilling encounter with the Gray Man right before Hurricane Floyd in 1999.
In the newscast at the bottom of the hour: X-Files renewed, mothman, dark matter, the vanishing river and more.
- Billionaire bunkers: How the 1% are preparing for the apocalypse
- Someone hacked every tornado siren in Dallas. It was loud.
- Mystic who foretold Donald Trump presidency predicts EXACT date World War 3 will start
- Mothman Sighting in Chicago Just in Time for Documentary
- Football fans get witch to exorcise hapless team’s ‘curse’ with cow and pig heads to end 20-year trophy drought
- A Brief History of the Lyrid Meteor Shower, Which Peaks Tonight
- An Entire River in Canada Has Vanished in the Space of Just 4 Days
- Researchers Release First Ever Images of Dark Matter
- Is Nessie Dead? Loch Ness Monster declared ‘missing’ after official recorder reports zero sightings in eight months
- Russian Humanoid Robot Fires Guns With Both Hands