Jeremy educates us on a very disturbing trend that’s going on right under our nose. And if that doesn’t scare you enough, just wait until the end!
We discuss the legend of the Gray Man, a being that appears to warn of hurricanes along the Carolina Coast and then mysteriously vanishes with John Jeter including his chilling encounter before Hurricane Floyd in 1999.
- Billionaire bunkers: How the 1% are preparing for the apocalypse
- Someone hacked every tornado siren in Dallas. It was loud.
- Mystic who foretold Donald Trump presidency predicts EXACT date World War 3 will start
- The truth is still out there as ‘X-Files’ returns for new season
- Mothman Sighting in Chicago Just in Time for Documentary
- Football fans get witch to exorcise hapless team’s ‘curse’ with cow and pig heads to end 20-year trophy drought
- A Brief History of the Lyrid Meteor Shower, Which Peaks Tonight
- An Entire River in Canada Has Vanished in the Space of Just 4 Days
- Researchers Release First Ever Images of Dark Matter
- Is Nessie Dead? Loch Ness Monster declared ‘missing’ after official recorder reports zero sightings in eight months
- Russian Humanoid Robot Fires Guns With Both Hands