On a spooky Saturday night, we talk about demons, ghosts and more until we can’t sleep. Also Nomophobia, photographing UFO’s, and a threat of World War III.
Sylvia Shults discusses demons, possession, and we also revisit the hauntings of the Peoria State Hospital.
Stephanie Sutera of the Thames Society of Paranormal Investigations shares her method of spirit photography and talks about camera technology, paranormal investigation and the case of the Ashbel Woodward Museum.
- Hunting Demons: A True Story of the Dark Side of the Supernatural
- Fractured Spirits: Hauntings at the Peoria State Hospital
- University Survey Measures “Nomophobia”, People’s Addiction to Cellular Phones
- How to Photograph UFOs According to the US Military
- Hacker group Anonymous warns that World War Three is ‘looming’ on the Korean peninsula
- Landmark 200th Space Station Spacewalk Starts With Glitch But Ends in ‘Awesomesauce’
- South Carolina Mystery Boom May Be Legendary ‘Seneca Guns’
- Astronomers Are in Hot Pursuit of a Runaway Supermassive Black Hole
- Video: Does this prove the Loch Ness monster is real?
- Brewery Creates “Pisner” Beer From Ingredients Fertilized With Human Urine