PODCAST | SUBSCRIBE HERE
On a spooky Saturday night, we talk about demons, ghosts and more until we can’t sleep. Also Nomophobia, photographing UFO’s, and a threat of World War III.
Ghost hunter Sylvia Shults discusses demons and the story of possession told in “Hunting Demons: A True Story of the Dark Side of the Supernatural“. We also revisit Rhoda Derry and the hauntings of the Peoria State Hospital.
Stephanie Sutera, Associate Director of the Thames Society of Paranormal Investigations shares her method of spirit photography and talks about camera technology, paranormal investigation and the case of the Ashbel Woodward Museum.
- Hunting Demons: A True Story of the Dark Side of the Supernatural
- Fractured Spirits: Hauntings at the Peoria State Hospital
In Parabnormal News with John Jeter at the bottom of the hour: Anonymous issues another dire warning, the Seneca Guns, an elusive black hole, Nessie update and more.
- University Survey Measures “Nomophobia”, People’s Addiction to Cellular Phones
- How to Photograph UFOs According to the US Military
- Hacker group Anonymous warns that World War Three is ‘looming’ on the Korean peninsula
- Landmark 200th Space Station Spacewalk Starts With Glitch But Ends in ‘Awesomesauce’
- South Carolina Mystery Boom May Be Legendary ‘Seneca Guns’
- Astronomers Are in Hot Pursuit of a Runaway Supermassive Black Hole
- Video: Does this prove the Loch Ness monster is real?
- Brewery Creates “Pisner” Beer From Ingredients Fertilized With Human Urine