From a fuel pipeline to meat processor and now one of the largest criminal ransomware sprees in history, recent attacks are crippling the supply chain.
James F. Ponder breaks down how these cyber attacks are being done and what this trend means for future hacks.
- Ransomware attack on software manager hits 200 companies
- Prepping for a cyber pandemic: worldwide drill underway
- Biden tells Putin Russia must crack down on cybercriminals
- A Second Massive LinkedIn Breach Exposes the Data of 700M Users
- Democratic Congressman André Carson wants hearings on UFO sightings
- Astronomers Have Identified A White Dwarf So Massive That It Might Collapse
- The Hubble Space Telescope is facing its most serious glitch in a decade and NASA really wants to fix it
- First X-flare of Solar Cycle 25