The back and forth on what to disclose and what not to disclose about UFOs continues. Members of Congress are briefed in a top-secret meeting while new legislation is unveiled to protect those who report their sightings.
Jeremy welcomes Paul Hynek and Stephen Bassett to discuss the latest developments on the disclosure front, the battle within Washington D.C. and their work with the Hollywood Disclosure Alliance.
- Facebook: Hollywood Disclosure Alliance
- Facebook: Paradigm Research Group
- X: @TheHDAlliance
- X: @paulhynek
- X: @SteveBassett
- Instagram: @hollywooddisclosurealliance
- Classified UFO briefing provided ‘validity to what’s been said’: Burchett
- Top secret UFO meeting in Congress to reveal ‘classified’ details of illegal crash retrieval program – and US intelligence insider tells Daily Mail what they believe will really happen behind closed doors
- Bipartisan lawmakers unveil legislation to close gap in UAP reporting