A new map shows that the majority of the United States is at risk of damaging earthquakes, the frequency of which have only increased. This has been viewed as an indication that Planet X is approaching.
Jeremy welcomes Marshall Masters to discuss why we’re not getting accurate data, the coming tribulation and threat of genetic extinction.
- Jan. 1 earthquake shifted Japanese coastline over 800 feet
- OCC investigates after swarm of earthquakes hit over the weekend
- New map shows where damaging earthquakes are most likely to occur in US
- Chinese scientists ‘create’ a mutant coronavirus strain that attacks the BRAIN and has a 100% kill rate in mice – as they admit there’s a ‘risk it spills over to humans’
- Scientists keep cloned monkey alive for 2 YEARS in world first – using ‘Dolly the sheep method’