There is much we don’t understand or have misunderstood about everything out in the cosmos. New discoveries are being made that continue to challenge what we’ve come to know.
Jeremy welcomes Jobe Soffa Clarke to discuss his research into the Fermi paradox, a connection with UFOs and aliens to dinosaurs, artificial intelligence, the Big Bang, singularity and more.
- James Webb Space Telescope discovers oldest and most distant black hole ever seen
- NASA Telescopes Discover Record-Breaking Black Hole
- Mysterious radio source in heart of ancient star cluster might be a rare black hole
- NASA’s Fermi Detects Surprise Gamma-Ray Feature Beyond Our Galaxy
- Video shows small asteroid burning up as it zooms through skies over eastern Germany
- Not dead yet: Japan prepares for possible recovery of SLIM moon lander
- As crippled Peregrine moon lander burns up in Earth’s atmosphere, Astrobotic ‘excited for the next adventure’