PODCAST | SUBSCRIBE HERE
Nuclear physicist and UFO researcher Stanton Friedman joins us in the first half, disputing the accounts of Bob Lazar, and we discuss false UFO reports, the search for alien life, disclosure, Tom DeLonge’s endeavor and the Roswell crash, of which Stanton was the original civilian investigator.
At the halfway point, D.B. Stearns reacts to a mysterious hidden chamber discovered in Egypt’s Great Pyramid. Stearns has researched many ancient, mysterious sites and is author of “Harmonic Wars: Guardians of the Crystal Skulls“.
In the final hour, Brennan Storr shares the haunted history of his little home town of Revelstoke, British Columbia, including shadow people and some of the historic sites. He is author of “A Strange Little Place“.
- Fact, Fiction, and Flying Saucers
- Science Was Wrong
- A Strange Little Place
- Guardians of the Crystal Skulls
- @Stanton T. Friedman
In Parabnormal News with John Jeter at the bottom of the hour: more on the hidden chamber inside the Great Pyramid, hear from the world’s first robot citizen, Bigfoot and fortune telling goes to court, what Brits believe in the paranormal, and NASA’s latest search for life.
- ‘No joke’: B.C. minister laughs off lawsuit claiming proof of Bigfoot
- Mysterious hidden chamber discovered in Egypt’s Great Pyramid
- New Poll Finds that the UK’s Top Mystery Is No Mystery
- Woman sues French fortune teller who told her she would be dead within six months
- Robot Who Once Said It Would ‘Destroy Humans’ Becomes First Robot Citizen In World
- NASA is Building Its Most Advanced Machine Ever to Hunt for Life on Saturn’s Icy Moon Enceladus