Joshua Cutchin analyzes the food and drink offered by aliens, faeries and Sasquatch. We also discuss smells associated with the paranormal.
Jeremy begins the program talking about an escalation in cyberattacks, what the ultimate goal may be and the widespread effects.
- A Trojan Feast: The Food and Drink Offerings of Aliens, Faeries, and Sasquatch
- The Brimstone Deceit: An In-Depth Examination of Supernatural Scents, Otherworldly Odors, and Monstrous Miasmas
- US Investigating Repeated Cyberattacks; Twitter, Other Major Sites Temporarily Knocked Out
- New Artificial Intelligence Is A Natural At Killing Humans
- Stephen Hawking: AI will be ‘either best or worst thing’ for humanity
- RIP, Schiaparelli: European Mars Lander’s Crash Site Seen By NASA Probe
- Scientists say data from NASA’s 1976 Mars landing need to be reconsidered for signs of life
- Flesh-Eating Screwworms Invade the U.S.
- Bizarre footage of ‘huge dragon flying over mountains’ whips conspiracy theorists into frenzy
- Curious Tilt of the Sun Traced to Undiscovered Planet
- How One Scientist Decoded the Mysterious Sounds of the Northern Lights