It’s Jeremy’s three-hour ‘Parabnormal Halloween’ extravaganza with plenty of haunted stories.
Adrian Lee takes us on a compelling tour of the Midwest’s most haunted historical sites that will send shivers down your spine as he recovers history from the lips of the dead.
Rick Kueber returns to share the story of meeting a possessed entity head-on at abandoned house deep in the wilds of the Appalachian Mountains.
- Mysterious Midwest: Unwrapping Urban Legends and Ghostly Tales from the Dead
- Forever Ash: The Witch Child of Helmach Creek
- Man claims son was eaten by fellow inmates during riot in Venezuelan prison
- New Wikileaks Emails Discuss “Fastwalker” UFOs
- Americans will spend $8.4 billion this year in Halloween spending
- New Theory Claims To Have Solved Mystery Of Bermuda Triangle
- Solar Storm Lit Up Parts of Northern US with Auroras
- Mystery ‘blood-sucking creature’ attacks teen in graveyard – leaving him with a huge bite on his neck
- Nessie’s icy cousin? ‘Frozen river creature’ baffles internet in bizarre footage
- Alien ladybirds riddled with STDs have invaded Britain and could kill off native bugs
- Most popular Halloween costumes of 2016
- The 10 Scariest Haunted Houses in the U.S. for Halloween 2016