Deepfake videos of Vladimir Putin declaring martial law, an explosion at the White House, and former President Trump in a prison jumpsuit are just the latest examples of how damaging this technology powered by artificial intelligence can be. But unfortunately, it only scratches the surface. How can we possibly distinguish fact from fake? Jeremy welcomes James F. Ponder to discuss this emerging threat.
- Vladimir Putin: Deepfake Russian president declaring country is under attack aired on state TV
- Stock market wobbles after AI-generated image of Pentagon explosion appears on verified Twitter accounts
- Fake Photos Of Trump Being Arrested And Jailed Go Viral Ahead Of Criminal Indictment
- FBI warns of ‘deepfakes’ in sextortion schemes
- Deepfakes become the leading form of fraud
- Microsoft chief says deep fakes are biggest AI concern
- House To Hold Hearing Following Whistleblower Claims of UFO Crash Retrievals